Re: [exim] Commas in redirect data

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Chris Wilson
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Commas in redirect data
On 2011-06-20 at 13:44 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:
> I'm trying to write a redirect router that sends data into Redmine's email
> handler, which needs commas in some of the parameters, but the technique
> mentioned above appears not to work. I have the following router (changed
> to use /bin/echo to hide the private key and for a simple repro):
>
> redmine:
>    # suffix is not optional
>    local_part_suffix = -redmine
>    driver = redirect
>    data = "|/bin/echo foo,bar"
>    pipe_transport = address_pipe

redmine:
local_part_suffix = -redmine
driver = accept
transport = redmine_pipe
# after "begin transports"

redmine_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = /bin/echo foo,bar
return_output

That works and avoids using a "redirect" to handle an "accept" via an
intermediate shim.

I'll look into the parse issue you note, but I'm not likely to have time
to do so until at least the weekend, so this will just go on a list for
later investigation.

-Phil