Re: [exim] Configuration question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Murray S. Kucherawy
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Configuration question

I'd say something that makes it to Draft Standard is quite ready for production use, given the rigor with which it gets there (and the rarity that anyone bothers). And there can still be errata for something at Internet Standard too, so that's not part of the definition.

But yes, one should anticipate stuff still behaving like RFC822 is the full standard (because it is), hence all the provisions in its successors for "obsolete grammars" and the like.