Re: [exim] Sender verification failing sometimes

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
CC: Ian Eiloart
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sender verification failing sometimes
Ian Eiloart wrote:

> On 14 Jun 2011, at 12:50, W B Hacker wrote:
>

>>> Is that true? I've not experienced it, in several years.
>>
>> It might not be obvious *why* one's server was rejected - and need not be an LBL.
>
> Right, but it might be obvious *whether* my mail has been rejected.

..there is that, of course ...

;-)

But blaming .. or excusing .. a specific trigger FOR such rejection,
relies all too much on the 'rejector' providing specific and accurate
rejection message detail.

Hardly assured, that. Even if you are looking.

I am 'cc:' ing you primarily so that I can check my own logs...

Bill
--
韓家標