Re: [exim] Sender verification failing sometimes

Góra strony
Autor: Zoe \(Medway Hosting\)
Dla: Exim Users List
Temat: Re: [exim] Sender verification failing sometimes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Eiloart" <iane@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:21 AM

> > You're using sender *callout* verification to systems not under your
> > administrative control. This is regarded by many as abusive, and will
> > get you placed on various blacklists.
>
> Is that true? I've not experienced it, in several years.

Ian. I would have thought you'd have noticed the general consensus on SDLU
(which includes a few Gorillas) !!

Yes it's true and the number of people actually blocking is growing,
although it tends to be done at firewall level (to prevent DDOS) rather than
blacklists as such, so whitelisting tends to not be possible for the users.

All the best

Zoë