Re: [pcre-dev] pcre static build on mingw32, no joy so far.

Author: Herczeg Zoltán
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] pcre static build on mingw32, no joy so far.
Hi,

I would suspect that this would also work:->

  gcc -Wall -std=c99 -pedantic -lm -O3  -DMAXINFILE=20 \>
    -I/usr/local/include  -static -DPCRE_STATIC \>
    -o extract  -L/usr/local/lib -lpcre extract.c >

I am not sure. I have troubles with libraries before, and as far as I remember the *.c file should come before the libraries (since the linker records the undefined references, but not records all references provided by a library. Linking is faster this way).

Regards,
Zoltan