Re: [exim] Numerous segfaults with 64 bit exim

Autor: Todd Lyons
A: Patrick Boutilier
CC: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Numerous segfaults with 64 bit exim
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:49 AM, Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj@???> wrote:
> I get numerous segfaults on 2 exim servers that also scan mail using ClamAV
> and Spamassassin. I don't get segfaults on exim servers that just accept
> CentOS 5.6
> exim[21485]: segfault at 0000000000000000 rip 00000038b6a79470 rsp
> 00007fff489d94b8 error 4

Nothing here on CentOS x86_64. Which version of exim are you running?
I built my own rpms for 4.76. ClamAV? SpamAssassin? Memory?
Message volumes? Load averages?

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the