Re: [pcre-dev] Why recursion occurs?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: ND
CC: Pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Why recursion occurs?
On Mon, 2 May 2011, ND wrote:

> Thanx for explanation. Not at all is clear for me about the need of so deep
> recursion, but I will investigate this.
> I concerns about a significant stack expense in my Windows application. But
> want to keep the stack (no heap) memory usage.

You will be pleased to hear that you managed to persuade me to look more
deeply into this, and I have refactored the code to reduce the recursion
substantially. It looked easier than I thought, but then it turned out
to be a bit tricky. Nevertheless, it is done. I have committed a patch.

As this was quite a lot of refactoring, there is a strong chance that I
have broken something, so it would be nice to get this tested. You can
download the development code for PCRE using this Subversion command:

svn co svn://vcs.exim.org/pcre/code/trunk pcre

Philip

--
Philip Hazel