Re: [exim] TLS client disconnected cleanly (rejected our ce…

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] TLS client disconnected cleanly (rejected our certificate?) - intermediate ssl certificate problem?
Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> On Friday 27 of May 2011, you wrote:

>> Testing with a live message..
>
> It doesn't go via affected server smtp-arm.beep.pl 8-) It goes via different
> servers.
>

>> Bill Hacker
>>
>> Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

*trimming much of this now - it is in thread several times over*

>>> It's smtp-arm.beep.pl

Here is something else to try, as certs are not (ordinarily) smtp-specific:

Temporarily put the problematic certs where you can use them (and no
others) at the ends of an ssh session.

Try a connect with a '-vvv' flag.

It will tell you more than you want to know.

Once sorted, THEN move them back and try exim to exim with seriously
verbose debug flags....

Same again.

See also 'swaks' if you do not already have it.

I'd also turn OFF the forced smtp-auth and test to see what, if
anything, is negotiated.

Bill
--
韓家標