Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE

Author: Steven Van Ingelgem
To: Craig Silverstein
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE
Hi Craig,

Actually not. I am compiling it as a library, not linking to any dll.
You can check out the sources yourself @
https://tradeanalyzer.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tradeanalyzer (svn)

I made some changes in there against the stock 8.12.
For your convenience I added the changes I made as a diff hereby. In
CMakeLists.txt I removed the install options (it would be nice to provide an
option to switch them on/off), I added comparing objects via operator==, not
via pointer compare and I fixed the 2 issues I was having.

I honestly don't see where pcrecpp::no_arg is used. In my own code I never
use any of it. So I don't know from where it is taken. I checked the whole
project and the only place where it is used is in the pcre library. (so no
old include files hanging around there).

Grtz,
Steven