Re: [exim] Can I make messages destinated to local user/doma…

Top Pagina
Auteur: John Burnham
Aan: 'Benoît Taine', 'exim-users@exim.org'
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Can I make messages destinated to local user/domain go through smarthost

> Sure,
>
> -- foo@???
> R: smarthost for foo@???
> foo@???
>   router = smarthost, transport = remote_smtp_smarthost
>   host mail.gandi.net [2001:4b98:c:521::11]
>   host mail.gandi.net [217.70.184.11]
>   host 465            [0.0.1.209]
> R: system_aliases for bar@???
> bar@??? is undeliverable: Unrouteable address

> If I understand, I need to find how to make them routeable at first...

OK, remember that routers are run in order. So if all you want to do is send all email to a smarthost, simply have your smarthost router at the beginning of your routers (well, actually, if all you want is to send all email to the smarthost then you should only need that one router) and make sure there are no conditions in there that won't be met by all the email.
How about you posting the routers section of your config ? I'm sure someone will be able to point out any modifications you need.

John