Re: [exim] Can I make messages destinated to local user/doma…

Góra strony
Autor: Benoît Taine
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Can I make messages destinated to local user/domain go through smarthost
Le 25/05/2011 09:35, christoph.kliemt@??? a écrit :
> >> If you're using Debian's configuration, then selecting "mail sent by
> >> smarthost; no local mail" at the first stage of dpkg-reconfigure
> >> exim4-config should have the desired effect. Under that configuration,
> >> no domains are considered local, and everything is forwarded to the
> >> smarthost.
> >
> > I'm basically using this "Out of the Box" Debian configuration, and I
> > edited the passwd.client for authentication to Gandi's server.
> >
> >> The next-easiest option, non-os-specific, is to remove the "domains = !
> >> +local_domains" condition in the smarthost router (and make sure it is
> >> above any local delivery router)
> >
> > I removed this line in the 'smarthost:' section of
> > /etc/exim4/conf.d/router/200_exim4-config_primary, but nothing
> > changed. It seems that mails targeted for @mydomain.net are still
> > considered as for local users.
>
> Would you mind to test the configuration? exim -bt <emailaddress> is a
> good point to start.

Sure,

-- foo@???
R: smarthost for foo@???
foo@???
  router = smarthost, transport = remote_smtp_smarthost
  host mail.gandi.net [2001:4b98:c:521::11]
  host mail.gandi.net [217.70.184.11]
  host 465            [0.0.1.209]
R: system_aliases for bar@???
bar@??? is undeliverable: Unrouteable address

If I understand, I need to find how to make them routeable at first...

--
Benoît Taine