Re: [exim] DKIM and mailing lists

Autor: Murray S. Kucherawy
A: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DKIM and mailing lists

The MLM should definitely re-sign once it has prepared the message for distribution, but the jury's not in on the stripping of old signatures. There are some who believe that they might still contain useful information, assuming they do still verify (there are some MLMs that don't cause such mutations).

The DKIM working group has put forward for publication a document that focuses on DKIM and MLM issues. You might want to take a look if this is an area of interest.