[pcre-dev] Quick queries

Author: Rajarshi Chaudhuri
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] Quick queries
Hi -

I was using pcre-7.8 for both 32-bit windows and linux. Now moving to
64-bit as well. So few queries -

1. if I take the latest - that is 8.12 - and do make with a 64-bit
gcc/g++ compiler in Linux - that should be enough - right? The latest
version already takes care of 64-bit related changes?

2. How do I build in windows? Can I build in Visual Studio 2005 - is
there any instructions/references?

Thx

Rajarshi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain confidential and proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. Any liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original transmission and its attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments belongs to Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities.