[exim-dev] Departing list and thank you for the Dev teams ex…

Author: John W. Baxter
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Departing list and thank you for the Dev teams excellent efforts
With a change in our Email system (aka outsourcing) we will no longer be
using Exim heavily, so I will be leaving this list later this week and
exim-users today.

I am not a C coder (I rather strongly dislike C) so I can't help with that
aspect going forward. My duties will gradually decline, so perhaps I can be
available to help with some other part of the work. If so, you'll see me
back on the list (probably at another address).

I very much appreciate the efforts of the team which has taken over from
Philip Hazel. You are carrying the flag very well and keeping Exim relevant
going forward. Thank you.

And to Philip H, once again thank you for Exim and PCRE.

Cheers! John Baxter, Port Ludlow, WA, USA