[pcre-dev] Help with installation on Windows?

Góra strony
Autor: Ocean
Dla: pcre-dev
Temat: [pcre-dev] Help with installation on Windows?

    I need help installing PCRE on Windows 7.  Before contacting you
(because I didn't want to bother you guys with this), I looked on your site,
but there was no mention of any forums or mailing lists.  I posted my
questions on other forums and other mailing lists, but I haven't been able
to find anything or anyone to help me.

    I am new to C++, and I would like to use PCRE with MinGW and Visual
Studio.  The Windows ports are exceptionally old, so I want to use the
latest version.  But I can't find any information on how to do it.  What
tiny scraps of information I found are clearly written for people who are
already experienced programmers, but they are useless for anyone new to the
field.

    Can you offer me any guidance on what - specifically - I need to do
in order to get your latest version working with MinGW and Visual Studio?
Or at least MinGW, if that's easier.

    Any help would be appreciated, because I'm running out of people to
ask!  :)