Re: [exim] Using DA POP3 together with Exchange

Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: Pierre Munnichs
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Using DA POP3 together with Exchange

On 19 Apr 2011, at 12:49, Pierre Munnichs wrote:

> I don't have the knowledge to get this working, isn't there a much easier
> way to accomplish what I need?
> Would it be possible to create a hardcoded list of e-mail adresses that
> need to be forwarded to the Exchange Server

Yes, you can do this if you have a small number of people to manage. Using AD would work automatically, though.

I'm going to refer you to the documentation, though. http://www.exim.org/docs.html

You can use a named list if you only have a few people on exchange, see section 10.5. Or, you can just list the exceptions. Try localpartlist, for example. Define a list in the general section of the config file, then say

localpartlist = foo:bar:baz
or
pop_users = meeny:miny:moe

Then add this condition to your router.