Re: [exim] Using DA POP3 together with Exchange

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Daryl Richards
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Using DA POP3 together with Exchange
On 11-04-19 7:49 AM, Pierre Munnichs wrote:
> I don't have the knowledge to get this working, isn't there a much easier
> way to accomplish what I need?
> Would it be possible to create a hardcoded list of e-mail adresses that
> need to be forwarded to the Exchange Server
>
> Something like:
>
> Adres1@???
> Adres2@???
> Adres3@???
>
> These addresses need to be forwarded to the external Exchange server.
> If the adres is not on this list, it has to be delivered to the local
> server.

Normally, routers are tried in order, until one works. If the Exchange
users don't exist locally, then having the local delivery router first,
then the exchange router, should achieve what you're looking for,
without adding any lists.

--
Daryl Richards
Isle Technical Services Inc.