Re: [exim] Using DA POP3 together with Exchange

Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: Pierre Munnichs
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Using DA POP3 together with Exchange

On 18 Apr 2011, at 21:35, Pierre Munnichs wrote:

> I've made the following router for the domain, domain.com with the
> info@??? email box :
>
> # Exchange route
> exchange_mailboxes:
> driver = manualroute
> transport = remote_smtp
> domains = domain.com
> local_parts = info
> route_data = 123.123.123.123
> no_verify
> no_more

So, you need to add something like this:

condition =  ${if eq {${lookup ldap {\
                                user=AD_USER \
                                pass=AD_PASS \
                                ldap://AD_HOST/\
                                    AD_BASE?\
                                    proxyAddresses?\
                                    sub?\
                                    proxyAddresses=${quote_ldap:SMTP:$local_part@$domain}} \
                            {true}{false}}}\
                        {true} }

And set the macros AD_USER AD_PASS AD_HOST and AD_BASE to the correct values for your AD server.