Re: [exim] Using DA POP3 together with Exchange

Góra strony
Autor: Ian Eiloart
Dla: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] Using DA POP3 together with Exchange

On 18 Apr 2011, at 21:35, Pierre Munnichs wrote:

> I've made the following router for the domain, domain.com with the
> info@??? email box :
>
> # Exchange route
> exchange_mailboxes:
> driver = manualroute
> transport = remote_smtp
> domains = domain.com
> local_parts = info
> route_data = 123.123.123.123
> no_verify
> no_more
>
> The info@??? box is on the Exchange server with IP adres
> 123.123.123.123
> When I activate the above mentioned router all the e-mail is forwarded to
> the exchange server.
> Even if the e-mail for the POP3 boxes that are on the local server.
>
> So the router works fine, and the exchange server does reply correct. I'm
> getting 'user does not exists' error when I send an e-mail to an adres
> that is not on the exchange.
> The only problem is, the router doesn't check if the account exists on the
> local server before forwarding it.
> Because when it exists on the local server is doesn't have to be
> forwarded, it has to be delivered to the POP3 box of that e-mail adres on
> the local server.
>

> Hope someone can help me with this problem.
> It is no problem at all if I have to add the exchange e-mail adresses hard
> coded to the exim.conf to be forwarded.
> However, this is a problem when I have to do it for all the local adresses
> (POP3).

Your router needs to query your Active Directory server, with a condition something like this:

            eq {${lookup ldap {\
                               user=AD_USER \
                               pass=AD_PASS \
                               ldap://AD_HOST/\
                                   AD_BASE?\
                                   proxyAddresses?\
                                   sub?\
                                   proxyAddresses=${quote_ldap:SMTP:$local_part@$domain}} \
                           {true}{false}}}\
                       {true}

where:
    AD_USER is the DN of an AD account with appropriate permissions
    AD_PASS is the password
    AD_HOST is the host name
    AD_BASE is the appropriate search base - don't include too here, because there may be other objects that match, in other parts of the tree.

The key thing here is that you're looking for an LDAP attribute called proxyAddresses, with value "SMTP:$local_part@$domain".