Re: [exim] Strange loglines when using alternative exim.conf

Góra strony
Autor: Dave Restall - System Administrator,,,
Dla: exim-users
CC: mh-exim
Temat: Re: [exim] Strange loglines when using alternative exim.conf

Hi Matthias,

> i realized a strange behaviour of exim when logging.
>
> Normally, my default exim.conf is called:
>
> /etc/exim/exim.conf
> (exim-4.63-5.el5_6.2 on RHEL 5.6)
>
> Now, i copied this config to /etc/exim/exim2.conf without changing anything.
> Permissions are the same.

They aren't :)

Check out <http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch06.html>

Exim does things differently when run with -C.

Regards,

lists/exim/users/2011-04-14.tx                                 exim-users

| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : dave@???                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |

| QOTD:                                                                      |
|     I opened Pandora's box, let the cat out of the bag and put the         |
|     ball in their court.                                                   |
|         -- Hon. J. Hacker (The Ministry of Administrative                  |
|         Affairs)                                                           |