Re: [exim] Edit wiki pages

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Aarno Aukia
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Edit wiki pages
On 2011-04-12 at 18:51 +0200, Aarno Aukia wrote:
> I wanted to add a python variant to
> http://wiki.exim.org/AuthenticatedSmtpUsingIMAP, but the wiki page is
> immutable. Who can enable editing the page or who wants to add my 0.02
> ?

Uhm, the Perl on that page is designed to be run by Exim, when built
with an embedded Perl interpreter.

Personally, I'll be delighted to accept a patch which adds the option to
build with an embedded Python interpreter, on equal footing to the Perl
interpreter. But absent such a patch, I'm not sure how Python belongs
on that wiki page.

But more generally: the wiki was open sign-up when I last checked, you
just need to create an account to edit pages.

-Phil