Re: [exim] Delaying messages for 5 minutes?

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Delaying messages for 5 minutes?
Thanks Ben,

This might be what I'm looking for. I'll have to dig up the docs about
what controls when the queue is processed. I might look into 20 minutes
as well. I just used 5 minutes as an example.

I also though of doing a piping trick. Haven't tries it your but was
thinging something like this:

|delay|exim -bS

What delay is a shell script:

#!/bin/bash
sleep 300
cat

The idea being that when the message came around the second time I'd
know whether to pass it or discard it.