Re: [exim] Delaying messages for 5 minutes?

Góra strony
Autor: Marc Perkel
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Delaying messages for 5 minutes?
Thank you - that's very educational.

But it looks like 1/2 the solution unless I'm missing something. How do
the messages get unfrozen?

What I want to do is freeze the messages if the inbound rate is high
because I don't know if they are good or not. Then after 5 minutes when
I know they are good I want to release them. Or if they are bad I want
to discard them. And I would have to unfreeze them by the sender because
I might be dealing with more than one account that was hacked.