Re: [exim] Mailing list trouble

Góra strony
Autor: Marc Haber
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Mailing list trouble
On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 17:22:44 +0100, David Woodhouse
<dwmw2@???> wrote:
>On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 22:33 +0200, Stef Hoesli wrote:
>> However, my companies mailserver rejects messages coming from outside
>> with a sender adress from inside.
>>
>> What do you suggest?
>
>Your company's mailserver is broken. Fix it.

Frequently, the mail server is operated by a clueless IT department or
governed by policies written by clueless people. Rejecting messages
coming from the outside with a "local" mail address is a common
measure implemented by such people to get rid of spam with forged
senders.

One is not always in a position to have these policies changed.

Greetings
Marc