Re: [exim] spamassin running, but headers not always added

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] spamassin running, but headers not always added
On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 08:42 +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> This works, usually.

<snip>
> What might be going wrong here, and how can I debug and/or fix it?

You might find that Exim has timed out the spamassassin call - this
should be logged in your panic log.

With the ":true" on the end of each call (and in your case only the
first one happens as the lookup is cached) if the call to SA fails, the
condition evaluates as true but all other tests result in a null result.
No headers are generated, so none are added later.

I can't remember what the timeout is, nor if it can be tweaked (sorry).

Graeme