Re: [exim] Email from Specific Sender Only

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave Evans
To: Azher Mughal
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Email from Specific Sender Only
On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 03:19:36PM -0700, Azher Mughal wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I want to put policy for a specific email (a system script) account, who
> can only receive email from a specific user, is it possible ?

When you say "specific user", do you mean that the message is being received
via SMTP, or via submission from a local user account?

If smtp, you could implement this by adding something to acl_smtp_rcpt along
the lines of:

  deny
    domains = example.com
    local_parts = script
    !senders = +allowed_script_senders

where only senders listed in the allowed_script_senders address list are
allowed to send mail to script@???.

You'll want to customise all of those exact settings, of course, and maybe add
a custom message too (e.g. "Access denied", or whatever you want it to say).

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/