[exim] How I can reject senders that are using BODY=7BIT?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: larsen007@web.de
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] How I can reject senders that are using BODY=7BIT?
Hi,

I´m quite new to exim and it is complaining about this:
2011-04-05 12:27:59 Rewrite of <brian@???> SIZE=1016 BODY=7BIT
yielded unparseable address: malformed address: SIZE=1016 BODY=7BIT may
not follow <brian@???> in address <brian@???> SIZE=1016
BODY=7BIT

I googled and found this thread:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/exim/users/90838

It seems like all those connections that want to use BODY=7BIT could be
rejected as spam. Now, I googled and it showed a lot of results, but I
found nothing that would lead me to a solution.

Could someone please tell me how I can reject senders that are using
BODY=7BIT?

Lars