Re: [exim] Mailing list trouble

Góra strony
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
Dla: Stef Hoesli
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Mailing list trouble
On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 09:36, Stef Hoesli <stef@???> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your suggestion. You have a valid point there. However, I
> appreciate the comfort of receiving list e-mails directly to my work
> mailbox
> and I would very much like to have this convenience also in future.

Then ask the server admins managing your work mail server to accept e-mails
with your address from this particular host - afterall it's just one host
sending with your own address. Wait, I don't like this "special treatment",
so just install Mailman to handle the mailing lists and you are home and
dry.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,