Re: [exim] Debian upgrades and TLS AUTH not working for some…

Author: John Jetmore
To: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-users, Ernie Dunbar
New-Topics: [exim] Locally Sign certificates
Subject: Re: [exim] Debian upgrades and TLS AUTH not working for some clients.
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Todd Lyons <tlyons@???> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Ernie Dunbar <maillist@???> wrote:
>>  -> Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:52:15 -0699
>
> Hmmm, I'm not much help on your problem.  But your swaks does the same
> thing mine does with the time zone.  -0699 instead of -0700.  It
> prints it properly if I change
>
> $o = int(0.5 + (timelocal(@l) - timelocal(@g))/36);

> $o = int(0.0 + (timelocal(@l) - timelocal(@g))/36);
>
> I haven't worked through the logic to figure out why the math is the way it is.

The actual swaks release doesn't behave that way. There's a debian
specific patch which causes the timezone problem

Here's the original debian bug report:

Here's the bug report I opened just yesterday asking debian to back
out their unneeded (and broken) patch:

--John