Re: [exim] [new to exim] exim server not sending host name a…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave Evans
To: Sam Walters
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] [new to exim] exim server not sending host name andfailing verification.
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 05:40:49PM +1100, Sam Walters wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> Thanks for the background info on how to post on this email list.
> I didn't notice the http://wiki.exim.org/DontObfuscate
>
> Yes you can probably get some info by looking at it directly: eg: exim
> -bh 203.132.28.33 *the misconfigured server in question

I've re-read your emails a few times but I'm afraid I'm still unclear as to
what problem we're trying to resolve here.

Can you try phrasing your question more in terms of "when I do X I expect Y
but what happens is Z instead"? Include full unobfuscated domain names and IP
addresses at least. Perhaps you could also include a few lines from a log
file showing the problem in action.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/