[exim] Message headers in rejectlog

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jaap Winius
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] Message headers in rejectlog
Hi folks,

In my new Exim spambox configuration, I have more than a few ACL warn
statements that look like this:

   warn
     hosts = ! : !+relay_from_hosts
     condition = ${if match {${domain:$h_from:}}\
         {\N^(\
           localhost|\
           localhost\.local(domain)?|\
           local(domain)?\
         )$\N}\
       {yes}{no}}
     message = ${domain:$h_from:} is not a valid domain name.
     logwrite = :reject: H=$sender_host_name ($sender_helo_name) \
       [$sender_host_address] \
       F=<$sender_address> sent to RCPT <$acl_m_rcpt>: \
       ${domain:$h_from:} is not a valid domain name.
     set acl_m_spam = match

On my MTA, messages that match this statement end up in a spambox and
cause a line to be written to the rejectlog. However, the statement
above is from the 40_exim4-config_check_data ACL and when it's
condition is met, that line in the rejectlog is also followed by a
bunch of the message headers. That can be informational, but it is
irritating if a number of warn statements in the check_data ACL are
matched -- the same headers are written each time.

This writing of message headers to the rejectlog when check_data ACL
statements are matched seems to be the default. Is there a way to
disable that, at least per ACL statement?

Thanks,

Jaap