Re: [exim] Some problems

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dominic Benson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Some problems
On 21/03/11 16:10, The Doctor wrote:

>>> -------------- ns1 configuration -----------------------
>>>

>>> primary_hostname = ns1
>>> local_interfaces = 0.0.0.0.25 :  127.0.0.1.10025  : 0.0.0.0.465 :
>>> 0.0.0.0.587 domainlist local_domains =
>>> @:secure.nl2k.ab.ca:mail.nl2k.ab.ca:mail.nk.ca:nk.ca:nl2k.ca:nl2k.ab.ca:d
>>> octor.nl2k.ab.ca:lsearch;/usr/exim/vdom3  domainlist relay_to_domains =
>>> hostlist relay_from_hosts = 204.209.81.0/24 : 127.0.0.1 :
>>> 208.118.93.0/24: 208.118.94.0/24 trusted_users = exim : majordomo
>>> acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt
>>> acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data
>>> av_scanner = clamd:127.0.0.1 3310
>>> spamd_address = 127.0.0.1 783
>>> tls_advertise_hosts = *
>>> tls_certificate = /usr/exim/ca.crt
>>> tls_privatekey = /usr/exim/ca.key
>>> daemon_smtp_ports = 25 : 465 : 587
>>> tls_on_connect_ports =   465
>>> never_users = root
>>> host_lookup = *
>>> rfc1413_hosts = *
>>> rfc1413_query_timeout = 5s
>>> ignore_bounce_errors_after = 2h
>>> timeout_frozen_after = 6h
>>> auto_thaw = 1m
>>> begin acl
>>> acl_check_rcpt:
>>>    # Accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP). We do this
>>> by   # testing for an empty sending host field.
>>>    accept  hosts = :
>>>            control = dkim_enable_verify
>>> #
>>>    deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
>>>            domains       = +local_domains
>>>            local_parts   = ^[.] : ^.*[@%!/|]
>>> #
>>>    deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
>>>            domains       = !+local_domains
>>>            local_parts   = ^[./|] : ^.*[@%!] : ^.*/\\.\\./

>>>    accept  local_parts   = postmaster
>>>            domains       = +local_domains:lsearch;/usr/exim/vdom3
>>>    # Deny unless the sender address can be verified.
>>>    ##require verify        = sender
>>>    accept  domains       = +local_domains:lsearch;/usr/exim/vdom3
>>>    endpass

>>> /*
>>>
>>> The above is commented out as virtual e-mail addresses are not
>>> being recognised properly. I am using a dbm file.
>>> How Do I get exim to realises that we have local and virtual that needs
>>> supporting ?
>>>

>>> */
>
> I doubt C comments exists in exim for its configure file.
>
> Again here is what the above is saying:
>
> The above is commented out as virtual e-mail addresses are not
> being recognised properly. I am using a dbm file.
> How Do I get exim to realise that we have local and virtual that needs
> supporting ?

If it's a dbm, I think you should use the dbm lookup instead of lsearch.

This does assume that the keys in the file are the domains you want to
accept. If they're e-mail addresses, you'll need a different lookup.

<snip rest of config>
>>> Also noticed mail taking about 1 minute to about several hours of days to
>>> come in. How do I rectify this?

Have you got any more info about what has been going on in the interim?
Are the senders having to retry repeatedly? Do you have a massive mail
queue which can take an age to clear? Does it apply only to external e-mail?

> If the ns1 questions can also be answered, then we should be a go.
>
> Once established, what is the best CA authority reasonably priced
> for EXIM SSL certificates?

RapidSSL is pretty cheap and (as the name implies) quick.