Re: [exim] Strange exim issue in the paniclog

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Bill Hayles
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Strange exim issue in the paniclog
Hi, William

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:21:59 -0700 in message number <4D837897.3020004@???>, received here on 18/03/2011 16:36:51, William King <quentusrex@???> said:

> I followed this page exactly: http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman21.html

As do I, with much the same configuration; just a couple of changes of my
own.

> is trying to use MM_LISTCHK as a required_file which points to the file:
> MM_LISTCHK=MM_HOME/lists/${lc::$local_part}/config.pck
>
> Now that strange regular_include_listsq:]q is actually in the config.pck
> file. It appears that the file is encoded somehow and is not decoded by
> exim4 before being parsed.

Each individual Mailman list has its own config.pck file (to which MM_LISTCHK
correctly reflects). Is the string in all of youe config.pck files or just
one. None of my config.pck files contain the string
regular_include_lists.

--
This is Spain. We do things differently here!

Bill Hayles
billnot@???