Re: [exim] how to block spammeur with exim

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dominic Benson
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] how to block spammeur with exim
On 16/03/11 12:09, bisdiouf@??? wrote:
>     Hello,
>     I've a big problem with a spammer. He send lot of messages everyday
>     and I've trying to configure the filter options but it doesn't match.
>     There is my parameters:
>     smtp_accept_max = 25
>     smtp_accept_max_per_connection = 50
>     smtp_accept_max_per_host = 10
>     smtp_accept_reserve = 4
>     How can I adjust to block it or limit the max connexion?

Those options are about the number of concurrent connections exim will
accept, and how many messages are permitted from a single connection.

What I think you want is the ratelimit acl condition, the options for
which are documented here:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTratelimiting