[pcre-dev] Contribute changes to RunTest.bat

Author: Tom Fortmann
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] Contribute changes to RunTest.bat
Hello,

For what it is worth, attached is an updated RunTest.bat file for your
consideration. I'm working on a build of pcre for a Windows application,
and I updated the Runtest.bat script to support explicit test numbers on the
command line. I also added more argument validation and pass/fail messages.

Like I said, take it for what it's worth. I added a comment at the head of
the file, but you can modify/strip it as you see fit. I just figured the
changes may be useful for other Windows developers.

Regards,

Tom

THOMAS FORTMANN
Director of Development