Re: [exim] Changing Return-Path on SMTP relay

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Uros Meglic
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David Woodhouse
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Changing Return-Path on SMTP relay
Haha, you are funny. It's not that easy to do that in the country that I
live in. And the boss doesn't wanna change the ISP, don't ask me why.
Back to my problems...

So I figured out how to do a return-path rewrite with a static entry, but
now I'm looking for a way to take the from: header and insert the same value
in return-path? Can some one help me how to read from: in exim?
So that I could do something like...return_path = $from_header or something
in that way...

Best regards,