Re: [exim] DKIM problem

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Phil Pennock
To: René Berber
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] DKIM problem
On 2011-03-06 at 17:52 -0600, René Berber wrote:
> On 3/6/2011 5:43 PM, Phil Pennock wrote:
>
> Sorry for changing my email address, I'm only subscribed with one, not
> the other.
>
> > Your configuration so far looks sane.
> >
> > Can you post the mail headers from rejectlog ?
>
> Here they are:

There's nothing in there to suggest that paypal should be the signing
domain.

I've removed the Reply-To: which would send replies to this message to
the mailing-list; can you please reply to me with your complete
configuration? The config file and the output of:
exim -bP
exim -d --version

I sent email from my gmail account to my box, also running Exim 4.75_RC3
and also using dkim_verify_signers and I don't see a problem.

The DKIM changes in the 4.75 RC series affect *generation* of DKIM
signatures and ability to turn off DKIM support entirely at compile
time, so AFAIK nothing should have changed recently here. I was
planning on pushing out 4.75 later today, but want to investigate this
first, in case we have a release-blocking bug.

Thanks,
-Phil