[exim] First Site with an Exit Button ~ off-topic

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Always Learning
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] First Site with an Exit Button ~ off-topic

Web site monitoring altered me to the Tweet. {ianeiloart @nmeth
@graemefowler @syscomet}

When I first started publishing web pages in 2001 with a domain name I
got by accident, and which I still have (6,500 pages or more on that one
alone), I did not want to use 'home' to return to the site's front page
so I used 'exit'.

The extract on sys.u226.com/t21/t21p003.php and accompanying pages was
removed from its integrated position on a web site and placed purposely
in isolation. The 'Exit' (once a .gif and now CSS) was left in situ. It
is likely to be used more meaningfully when different topics about
similar things are added.

With best regards,

Paul.
England,