Re: [exim] HELO with short mailname

Góra strony
Autor: Narcis Garcia - GiLUG
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] HELO with short mailname
Thanks Jan, Phil and Jeroen; next days I will look for those options.
For the moment I edited /etc/hosts with:
192.168.1.1 fqdn.example.net example

But I was looking for some right use of ETC_MAILNAME variable in config
files, and have a solid work of configuration in Debian.

Al 02/03/11 22:40, En/na Jeroen van Aart ha escrit: