Re: [exim] Issue with Larger email deliveries and TLS

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Andrew McCombe
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Issue with Larger email deliveries and TLS
Hi

For future reference, this issue turned out to be caused by a faulty switch
setting on the hosting companies side and not an exim problem. Their swich
was set to 10mb/s and half duplex which was causing some ISP's to timeout as
the receiving server was too slow.

Regards
Andrew