Re: [exim] redis as new query-style lookup type?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Warren Baker
To: Mike Cardwell
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] redis as new query-style lookup type?
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Mike Cardwell
<exim-users@???> wrote:
> I agree that it would be a nice addition. Might be worth adding it as a
> wish list item on bugs.exim.org. I don't know Redis very well, but IIRC
> it is similar to Memcache? I managed to get Exim working with Memcache
> using the ${readsocket} expansion item a while back:
>
> https://grepular.com/Accessing_Memcached_from_Exim
>
> Might be possible to do the same with Redis?

It is possible using readsocket. Memcache and redis are very similar.
I got it working for a greylisting solution in a lab environment but I
had no other need to use it for anything else at the time.

It would be great to have a native redis lookup type.

--
.warren