[exim] Masquerade in two directions username-secure@private.…

Author: Kevin
To: Exim User List
Subject: [exim] Masquerade in two directions username-secure@private.pvt <-> username-secure@realdomain.com
I've got a bit of a strange request. We have setup a mail server inside of
a special DMZ that handles secure email. They can't use our normal domain
otherwise they are unable to send to users outside of that mailserver as it
thinks it owns that domain.

So they want to setup the mail server to send email out
as username-secure@??? and have our mail hub which gets the email
convert their address as username-secure@???.

Inbound replies to their email are already correctly sent to the DMZ mail
server but need to then be converted back to username@??? for that
mail server to know it is theirs to deliver.

So what I am looking for is a way to:

Special server username-secure@??? ->
username-secure@??? to the Internet

>From the Internet username-secure@??? ->

username-secure@??? to the special server

Can I do this with the Normal Masquerade rules on selective users (They have
-secure in their usernames) as we would only need to do it for these special
users not everyone.

Hope that makes sense...