Re: [exim] Exim Access list

Author: Dave Evans
To: mustafa rifaee
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Access list
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 07:14:56PM +0200, mustafa rifaee wrote:
> hello all;
> I am new to exim,
> I have exim mail relay service for some mail servers (these mail servers
> have specific IP's and serve specific domains), my question can we make a
> condition in exim configuration to allow just messages which has these pairs
> (host ip +domain), i mean if one mail server has ip :1.1.1.1 and server two
> domains x.y.z and x1.y1.z1, can we deny the messages come from 1.1.1.1 and
> server domain n.m.y

I'm sure the answer is "yes", but I'm not quite sure what your question is.

The answer is probably going to involve something in acl_smtp_rcpt, using some
combination of the hosts / domains conditions.

Maybe this is what you want?

  # If the connection is from 10.1.1.1, deny all RCPT for all domains except
  # the two listed below
  deny
    hosts = 10.1.1.1
    !domains = example.com : example.net