Re: [exim] Issue with Larger email deliveries and TLS

Author: Andrew McCombe
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Issue with Larger email deliveries and TLS
Hi

After trying different things I thought I'd follow up on progress. I am now
prone to believe that my problem is a firewall issue outside of the server.
I had completely disabled the TLS on exim and tested again. This time the
message once again failed to be delivered but the exim mainlog contained a
different message.

Oddly, trying the same attachment from a different sending host worked which
makes me wonder if it's a Google mail specific issue.

Regards
Andrew