[exim] sample smarthost config file

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kebba Foon
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] sample smarthost config file
Hi List,

I advertise two MX on my dns but its only one that has the inboxes, this
is done in the hope that the first ip got black listed or the one of the
mail box with the mailboxes has problem i will just change the ip of the
second one and move the mailboxes over. but recently i see that messages
to my domain are been send to my second box. this is not desirable as on
the dns records is set as the secondary mail server, it should only
accept mails when the first box is down, as no users are configured on
this box the massages get bounce back as mail delivery failure. am
hoping that anyone has some kind of exim configure that will set the
second box to forward all mails it received for my domain to the first
server which is where the mailboxes are. please send me the sample
config file that i can set on the second box.

Thanks
Kebba