Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE-sljit website

Author: Herczeg Zoltán
To: ND
CC: Pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE-sljit website
Hi,

the implementation already covers the common constructs. The package contains more than 200 regression tests in a main.c file, those expressions are fully covered.

There are missing opcodes like perl recursion control verbs, I don't even fully understand what they exactly do, so I can't estimate how difficult to implement them.

I don't plan to support callouts or partial matching. I think the JIT would not be much gain in those cases, although it would be possible to implement them.

Regards,
Zoltan

ND <nadenj@???> írta:
>Hi, Zoltan!>

I'm interested in speeding up my application and reads about SLJIT.>
I don't find information, what PCRE constructs are supported now, and what >
not.>
Have you a plans to support all PCRE constructs?>

Thanx.>

-- >
## List details at http://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/pcre-dev >