Re: [exim] Cannot find authenticator driver "spa"

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Bill Hayles
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Cannot find authenticator driver "spa"
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Bill Hayles <billnot@???> wrote:
>> Local/Makefile:
>>   AUTH_SPA=yes
> Blast!  I'm using the RPM supplied with the OpenSuse package. Why it's not
> built-in, only they know, but I'm surprised nobody has come across it before.
> Everything else seems to be built in.

Easiest way? Rebuild it with their srpm. Get the opensuse srpm,
install it, edit the spec to append AUTH_SPA=yes to the
Local/Makefile, adjust the minor version up by .1 or something, then
rebuild that rpm.

Note: I do this on CentOS all the time, I know nothing about Suse.
Note 2: You should be doing this as a regular user and not root, but
if you've never done that before, you might find it easier to just do
it as root. I don't know the Suse specific directories that are used
for building rpms, but on RH/CentOS it's /usr/src/redhat/

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and