Re: [exim] Ocassional spam forwarding

Author: Mikhail Lischuk
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Ocassional spam forwarding

On Thu, 3 Feb 2011 11:33:19 -0800, Jeff Lasman wrote:

> I'd

appreciate it if you can share your exim.conf configuration for sending

> incoming mail through SpamAssassin before forwarding it, so I can

compare it
> with ours, as I don't think we do that.

I don't have any
special configuration for that. Message gets forwarded when it gets to
the "userforward" router, and it gets to it ONLY after it was accepted -
and it can be accepted ONLY after all ACLs have been passed, including
acl_data one. Here is the router:

userforward:
driver = redirect

data = ${lookup mysql{SELECT recipients FROM userforward WHERE
local_part='${local_part}' AND domain='${domain}'}}

And I'm not sure
that my whole acl_data would be interesting for you, because it doesn't
have any specific "accept" directives, so it just accepts message at the
end if it did pass SpamAssassin and ClamAV.