Re: [exim] Fwd: Re: Mails are going to Spam

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Fwd: Re: Mails are going to Spam
On 3 February 2011 12:48, S Pratap Singh <kdarious@???> wrote:
> There seems to be some issue with the yahoo still ..
> Still mails are getting into spam and DKIM test is passing for the Gmail but
> its failing for Yahoo..
>
> Sending mail to yahoo are still getting into the spam "exim" but elsewhere
> it works. Haven't checked with Hotmail yet but I tried sending to some other
> domains and it is getting into Inbox folder now as well as in Gmail too.
> *
> In this mail it is passing the DKIM test but mail is going to spam folder of
> Yahoo account

Lena suggested earlier that the problem might be that your domain is
newly-registered. Have you an older domain to test with?

If this is indeed the problem, signing with DKIM is unlikely to help -
all you're doing is increasing the receiver's confidence that you
really are the domain in question..... you look just like a spammer
with a brand-new domain.

Peter