Re: [exim] Mails are going to Spam

Author: S Pratap Singh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mails are going to Spam
OK I have now installed lates version of exim on my server but I dot see any
changes , still mails are being marked as spam . I do not see any issue with
the DNS RDNS again verified from various online resources . IP is not black
listed anywhere too. My domain is newly registered domain so I do not think
that is causing any issue.

===========================
[root@server src]# *exim -bV*
*Exim version 4.73 #1 built 17-Jan-2011 10:37:15*
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2007
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.3.29: (May 26, 2010)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl Expand_dlfunc TCPwrappers OpenSSL
Content_Scanning DKIM Old_Demime Experimental_SPF Experimental_SRS
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz
dnsdb dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm nis nis0 nisplus passwd sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 cyrus_sasl dovecot plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
OpenSSL compile-time version: OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008
OpenSSL runtime version: OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim.conf

I have no idea about DKIM if that is require then let ms know if there is
any way I can install/setup it on centos with exim. As earlier said I have
also upgraded exim to 4.73 which should support DKIM since exim version
4.70.

Thank you again for all the help.

Pratap Singh